Soft to the touch and made from all things natural, cotton has been one of the most popular fabrics worldwide. Even with the many synthetic fabrics now created, cotton has managed to hold its own. Even though most of us know and love the humble fabric, here are five reasons to remind you to keep buying cotton clothes and wear them throughout the year.
- Easy to maintain. Cotton is easy to wash at home and needs very little maintenance. Simply wash with cold water, a suitable detergent, sun-dry, fold, and keep in your wardrobe. You do not need to use hot water or a dyer on your cotton dresses.
- Keeps the cool. Being natural and breathable, cotton can keep you cool, and that is why most beddings, workout clothes, and summer wear are made from cotton.
- Dresses, pants, jumpsuits, bedsheets, tote bags, there is just so much cotton can do. Humans have been wearing cotton for more than 5000 years now, and it is one of our favorite fabrics.
- Long-lasting. Unlike other fabrics, cotton allows you to get down and dirty with your clothes. If you have a long day at work, pick out your favorite cotton outfit to feel light and fresh throughout the day!
- Soft on your skin. Cotton clothes are lightweight and soft to touch. They get softer with every wash. Cotton fabric is also odor-free and doesn’t absorb any dye fragrances. If you want a good night’s sleep, wear soft cotton jammies to bed.
Ideally, you should buy 100% cotton fabric clothing if you want to enjoy all the benefits of wearing cotton. All the images featured in this article are from the Mayori cotton collection. They have beautifully crafted, sustainable, and 100% cotton clothing you will love.
Here is a direct link to the website- https://www.mayori.in/