Payment options MAYORI supports
- We accept all Master, Visa and, American express cards.
- We accept payments made through Paypal.
- We accept CASH ON DELIVERY anywhere in India.
Track your order
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order no. or Call on +91-9521251679
Cancel an order
You can cancel your order by calling at +91-9521251679 before 6:00 pm of the day when you have placed your order.
Change in shipping address after you have placed the order
For changing your shipping address after placing your order you need to contact our representatives at (+91-9521251679) & they will confirm whether it is possible or not ( if order is not yet dispatched , then they will definitely change your shipping address.)
Ship different items in your order to different shipping addresses
If you want to ship different items to different addresses, you need to place orders separately for each item.
Additional and Surcharges
No. The listed price is inclusive of all the taxes and is the final price what you have to pay for the product.
- Mayori offers free shipping within India on order value of Rs. 999 and above.
- On placing your order, we would normally take 10-14 working days to deliver your order. In few locations, the delivery may take longer, depending on the accessibility of your location by our logistics partners.
- In case you need a garment by a particular date, please reach out to our team and inform us in advance.
- Due to COVID19 we are facing a few unprecedented delays, which are beyond our control. Your patience is appreciated.
- International: Please choose your shipping zone while placing your order. Our international shipping charges vary with the size.
- Your purchase will be shipped through a reliable courier partner. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your package to arrive. Some areas may take longer depending on customs.
- COD is not applicable on international orders. We accept only prepaid orders.
- LOCAL TAXES: Since each country has there set of local taxes, all taxes and duties shall be borne by the customer.