Pink represents love, Kindness, and femininity. A pink outfit is a perfect way to look fresh and gives your skin a beautiful glow. Pink works with many colors, and you can mix and match textures and silhouettes to create your unique style.
How to wear Pink
- Pair with darker shades like black and navy blue for a sophisticated look
- If you feel like experimenting, color-block your pink outfit with shades of hot red for a sexier look
- Grey works well by giving you an understated, subtle look perfect for a workday
- Add gold or silver for an elegant look
- Go for big and bold prints to add interest to your look.
Wildflower collection by Mayori
Mayori uses the finest cotton to create sustainable fashion choices that will give your wardrobe an instant uplift. We dived into the new collection ‘Wildflower’ to pick out the best in Pink. Mix and match with Mayori staple pieces to create a look that screams YOU!
RED MODAL MUSLIN OMBRE DUPATTA
Soft pink in dual shades to give you an elegant ombre effect. You can buy the dupatta or the entire set on the Mayori website. Shop it here: https://www.mayori.in/collections/wild-flowers/products/red-modal-muslin-ombre-dupatta
FERN COLOUR KURTA WITH EMBROIDERY DETAILING
If you love pastel shades go for the fern color kurta set from the wildflower collection by Mayori. The tiny flower details add to the softness of pink to give you a very feminine piece. Shop the look here: https://www.mayori.in/collections/wild-flowers/products/fern-colour-kurta-with-embroidery-detailing
PINK RAYON SLUB COTTON STRAIGHT POTLI PANT
Flaunt a no-fuss look as you wear this pink color potli pant from mayori. High on style, fit, and finish because you deserve the best.