Most women overpack for vacations. You end up hauling heavy luggage during travel and still end up frustrated with your wardrobe choices. If you plan and follow a few simple tricks, you can travel light, look stylish, and feel comfortable on your dream vacation. Are you ready to travel light?
- Know your destination: Before you take off on your vacation, do a quick research on what the locals wear, the climate, and culture. This is especially important if you are traveling to a foreign country with dress codes.
- Mix and match: Carry basics such as a great pair of denim, a sturdy jacket, and a few basic tee-shirts. Plan your choices so that you can have multiple looks from the same pieces.
- You do not need too many shoes: Two to three pairs of shoes are enough for any vacation. Carry a pair of comfortable sneakers for walking around, a pair of cute ballerinas for your dressy evenings, and a pair of heels if you need them.
- Fabric matters: unless you are visiting a snowy destination, you do not need to carry too many heavy clothes. Light-weight cotton clothing is your best travel partner.
- Add style with accessories: carry a few statement jewellery pieces that can completely change the look of your outfit. You can even add stylish scarfs to your vacation outfits for more versatility.
Shop scarfs from Mayori
Going on a vacation should be fun and relaxing. Packing can be tedious and problematic for those who do not plan their looks and simply stuff their entire wardrobe into bags. If you are looking for light-weight, easy-to-carry, and no-fuss garments, check out the Mayori collection of 100% natural cotton designs that look and feel fantastic.
Mayori garments are lightweight, easy to wash, versatile, anti-crease, and are quick dry which means you can easily reuse outfits on your vacation. Pack light with Mayori for your next vacation while you look super stylish and chic!