Women's Style Guide To Choose Kurtis According To Your Body Shape
We all want to stand out in parties and functions and look our best But choosing the Kurtis based on color and pattern may not be enough. It is imperative that, it suits your body type also.
Our style guide below describes the 5 key body types and what does and does not work for them. So have fun and keep things in mind, the next time you shop for your gorgeous self.
Proper Style Guide - Women Kurtis According To Your Body Type
1. Type : Apple Shape
Body Type Description: Women who have apple shape body usually they carry their weight around their mid part. They have a huge tummy and can opt for a cotton clothing boutique.
- To look slim they have to opt for dark colors.
- They should wear a V-Shaped Kurtis
- Opt for Cliff Selves
2. Type: Pear Shape
Body Type Description: The pear Shape body type includes smaller shoulders with heavy bumps.cotton clothing online stores have a special collection for them as the kurta should bring the elegant look of women out.
- Pear Shape body women can opt for light colors.
- They can opt for the collar, neck, and square neck pattern
- They should always opt for the longer length Kurtis.
- Do online women shopping with rough sleeves.
- Avoid tight Bottoms.
3. Body Type: Square Shape
Body Type Description: The square shape body has a slight waist with the same width as the upper body. Women don’t have curves in their body structure.
- Make sure that your Kurtis should include deep neck styling.
- Add Anarkali style as it adds volume to your style.
- Prefer for the slim bottoms.
So, there are different types of body structure and choose Women Kurtis according to them only. Every outfit looks beautiful on a different structure and online clothing store design the Indian cotton Kurtis according to it.
The perfect winter ...
As we prepare for a winter season, it’s time to make seasonal changes around the house. It’s definitely going to be cozier, darker, and a bit more ...Read More
9 Best Festival Dre...
Add some magic, chaos and poetry to your wardrobe with Mayori’s latest festive collection Here are 7 festival dress up ideas from Mayori that will ...Read More
8 Benefits Of Ownin...
1. All the garments are 100% cotton All mayori garments are handmade with 100%natural superﬁne cotton which is gentle to the skin, allergy free an...Read More